v1.1 is coming soon, but you can get the beta right now
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 by Tatiora | Discussion: Curtains News
Stardock announces v1.1 for Curtains, the popular Windows customization app
The v1.1 beta for all Curtains and Object Desktop users is available now
Stardock released a v1.1 beta for Curtains today, its popular customization tool that allows users to apply new styles along the lines of Dark and Light Modes to Windows® 10.
Taking advantage of the groundwork built to support light and dark mode, Curtains includes several new styles including Crystal, Sky, and Midnight mode that enhance the look and feel of the Windows UI along with apps that already support light and dark mode.
Curtains v1.1 Beta Features:
- New options for explorer background transparency and blur effects (see screenshot above!)
- New option to extend title bar into top of ribbon in explorer windows
- Increased style application speed
- Quality of life adjustments
To see a complete beta change log and to participate in our feedback thread, go here. The full release of v1.1 is coming soon. Enjoy the beta!
How to Get the Beta:
Object Desktop members can get the beta from within Object Desktop Manager with 'show beta downloads' enabled:
Individual purchases (as well as Object Desktop Members) can also be obtained from your an account page: https://store.stardock.com/myaccount/products
For guest check-out purchase (no account), from this link: http://www.stardock.com/support/productkeyretrieval
Please login to comment and/or vote for this skin.
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to register with us.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
- Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the forums and downloading skins.
- Access to a great community, with a massive database of many, many areas of interest.
- Access to contests & subscription offers like exclusive emails.
- It's simple, and FREE!